Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

why tell teens to wait to date/become sexaul then complain when you get guys...

...dating younger girls by a few yrs? This one is more for sons then daughters.

Why tell you kid to wait to date and become sexual any slower then age 14, 2nd base, 15 3rd base, 16 -17 sex. with increasinly longer relationships.

When the only result will be that they will fall way behind others their age, have no confidence with the opposite sex, struggle socially with peers as seen as inferior s cant pull or geeky,

When they do find somone they really like will be too shy, clueless, and lacking confidence not to mention charm and style to pull them and get things started.

Resulting in pain, lonliness rejection...

Then only being able to try and date those much younger as in on way having anything remotely in common with peer age group who by 18/19 will all pretty much be very sexaully experienced, confident, having had relationships lasting many months and therefore have high standards and not into 'rookies or trainees'

Thus putting your kid into a vicious circle of no dates not sexaul relationship experience/no sexaul relationship experience no dates.

THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT OLDER GUYS DATING YOUNGER GIRLS SAYING THEY ARE ALL PREDITORY AND MANIPULATIVE WHEN IN FACT JUST LONELY AND IMMATURE DUE TO LACK OF REALTIONSHIP EXPERINCE AND PULLING SUCCESS DUE TO SABOTAGING PARENTS AND ADULTS WHO WERE LYING WHEN THEY SAID THERE

IS PLENTY OF TIME
    WHOLE LIFE LEFT TO LOOK FORWARD TO.
    Study now and it will all work out.
    Best to wait etc.

Ie if you dont want older guys dating younger girls or grisl with emotiona problems due to having trouble forming relationships why sabotage your kids hops of happiness buy holding them back?

You would not hold them back in maths, chemisty or History studies so why in sexaul love relationships?

And the tehy could get pregant std argument dont wash if you sex educate them propely and see hormone and condom contrception is used.

As for studies being more important... well a degree or phd is usless withtou the social skills gained only in relationships to handle office politics, charm, persuasion, selling etc as nobody will respect or listen to them and they will lack group social skill.Plus be unable to realte in any way to peers lacking the same relationship skills and consequent maturity

IE WHY SABOTAGE KIDS FUTURE THEN COMPLAIN WHEN THE EXPECTED RESULT OCCURS WHEN GUYS DATE THOSE SEVERAL YEARS YOUNGER OR TRY?

(as for looser... they may have ok jobs, education even travelled just lacking in the realtionship area....

of of course then you are setting up your kids to be called loosers.

Nice

IS that not abusing your own kids... much like breaking their legs?

So why then should kids think when older parents knew best when life runied? as opposed to thinking revenge.

Better still having seen the future why should kids respect any adult getting them to wait?

Downloads
    Uploads
    There was a very old house that stood in the mist of the city and millions of people that pass by the house had diffrent stories and tales about the building ..... Every one has a right to speak up their mind its a free world i guess .

Downloads
    Uploads
    I couldn't be bothered to read your whole question I just skim-read it but the basic gist seems to be that if you tell your son to wait to have sex then his peers will deem him a loser and therefore that is as bad as breaking his legs??

Hmm. . . .

People that wait to have sex when they are ready are not losers they are called mature and sensible. And I do not think it is a problem when young men date women that are a few years younger than them. Girls mature faster than boys anyway so a small age gap can actually be a benefit.

You can complete your studies and learn social skills at the same time. I know I did. Now I have a degree as well as being able to relate to my peers.

You can learn about the opposite sex without having sex with them.