Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sash

Why so many crazy parents complain about there babys not sleeping through the night?

Instead of doing something about it?
    I put my babys in own room as soon as we came home from hospital, I fed them when I chose to feed them and never got up to them in the night, babys just have to learn that they can't make you do what they want. Now my babys sleep from 6pm to9am and they no not to get up until I tell them.

Why do so many parents not do this to make life easier but then they always complain?

Junior Member YummyCanadianMummy's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow... I would be terrified of you if I were a baby!!

Here's my take... I follow my gut feeling on how to parent my daughter and don't do things that make me feel like I'm going to puke. Not attending to my daughter when she cries, when she's hungry, or when she needs me to comfort her makes me need to puke.

You're right on one point and one point only here: "babys [sic]... can't make you do what they want...". They are also incapable of helping themselves either. That's what a parent is for.

Hokie ??? ?????
    Please tell me you are joking. Babies are NOT capable of manipulation, as they don't understand the concept. You seriously let your infant starve because you don't think they need to eat? : (

Please don't procreate anymore, as you don't know how to be a parent.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think u should be smacked.

would u like to be locked off in a dark room with no food and in your own pee and crap for 3 or 4 days? cause thats about the eqiavalent of what u are doing to your babies.

rozzy2515
    I think you need to watch a movie called Mommie Dearest!
    You have some issues - newborns shouldn't be treated like this. Babies should be fed every 2-3 hours in the first few weeks, and shouldn't be able to sleep through until they are at least 3 months old. You sound like you are still a child yourself.

fishy911
    This is the most retarted thing I have ever heard in my life. Who in the hell wouldn't get up with their babies? There is someone out there that is inexperienced that will read this and have a preemie that needs to grow or baby with special needs and take your stupid advice and it could end up deadly. Even with a totally healthy baby this is never a good choice, this is bonding time and growing time for not only baby but mother. Don't even post stupid s*** like this.

Lindsey G
    I this is real, you are a sick person! I wish someone would rescue your baby from your care!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why the hell would you not get up with your baby in the middle of the night???? They depend on you for EVERYTHING. Some people shouldn't breed.

Melanee S
    You're a VERY HORRIBLE person.
    My daughter doesn't sleep thru the night and she's 6 months old
    But I wouldnt come on here to complain about that, I come on here to ask for help.

I hope you rot in hell, you're pathetic and I don't even know why you had bloody kids if you're going to be a horrible parent

AMANDA R
    Complain? Crazy? You are the crazy one. Your child needs your help in the middle of the night. Where is your compassion. Yes I get up in the middle of the night with my 1 year old twins. I hold them and settle them back down. Yes I get tired and wish they would go back to sleep but I don't have it in me to let them cry for me.
    When you chose to feed them?? How about we choose when to feed you? We don't care if you are hungry or not! You'll starve until we're ready to feed you!
    Learn some compassion and take the time to hold your newborn and show them a mothers love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast