Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is Rev. Wright whining about "an attack on the black church" ?

WASHINGTON - The Rev. Jeremiah Wright says criticism surrounding his fiery sermons is an attack on the black church.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080428/ap_on_el_pr/obama_wright;_ylt=AmsgOdeNz4W7qW6qIREUQZKs0NUE

Yeah? Ok, and...if Rev. Wright represents what is typically found in "the black church", then yes, we ARE in fact criticizing it. Every bit of that criticism is well-deserved, so f**k "the black church"

UTell-Me
    He is afraid he may loose his Million Dollar Mansion!

Louis S
    Rev. Wright is trying to blow this thing up into a massive racial conflict - his agenda all along. By CLAIMING his racist, hate-filled, anti-white, anti-America comments that caused such an uproar, was an uproar against black churches - is just another WRIGHT DECEPTION - to stir up more racial discontent and hatred on a larger scale. In fact - Wright's hatred is a blight on the black community and he is using the black community to further his own agenda and boost his ego. He will go home to his new Man$ion - in a gated white community - kick back - and watch his hate-filled propaganda tear this country apart. He is a loser and Obama is a loser for supporting him. I think we can clearly see now - their agenda. So much for "unity".