The Trojans get an automatic BCS bowl game every year thanks to the HORRIBLE Pac 10. Now he wants entry into the National Championship game too just because he wins the Pac 10? LOL. Sorry, you aren't the best team in the country by beating horrible teams like Arizona, Arizona State, Washington State, Washington, Stanford, Oregon State, etc every year.
I didn't hear him complaining 2 years ago when he had no shot at the national title, but still got that easy guaranteed BCS bowl thanks to the horrible Pac 10.
Sorry, Pete you can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want to be legitimate play a conference championship game or play in a tougher conference.

The Big 10 is just as bad. They need a title game too. I think the best thing would be to combine both conferences, and then play a conference title game. No more automatic Rose Bowl for both conference.
The Trojans get an automatic BCS bowl game every year thanks to the HORRIBLE Pac 10. Now he wants entry into the National Championship game too just because he wins the Pac 10? LOL. Sorry, you aren't the best team in the country by beating horrible teams like Arizona, Arizona State, Washington State, Washington, Stanford, Oregon State, etc every year.
I didn't hear him complaining 2 years ago when he had no shot at the national title, but still got that easy guaranteed BCS bowl thanks to the horrible Pac 10.
Sorry, Pete you can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want to be legitimate play a conference championship game or play in a tougher conference.

The Big 10 is just as bad. They need a title game too. I think the best thing would be to combine both conferences, and then play a conference title game. No more automatic Rose Bowl for both conference.

LOLvCarroll complains about the BCS because he's not in line for the Champ. game.
Beating Washington 100-0 wouldn't be impressive