Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are people ranting about what Kobe said?

regarding what he said about him and jordan. i love the lakers and kobe is one of the greatest, but why make such a big deal about it?
    shows how desperate some haters are.
    *hint hint KING*

i know kobe isnt as great as jordan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because they want people to say that Kobe is better than his Airness. But yeah, the "KING" is really bored obviously.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What up Spidersam,

i think it's because people are obsessed with comparing him and -- the whole next Jordan thing. Kobe's point was just simply acknowledging that Michael is considered the greatest of all-time and that he's not trying to be Michael, he's trying to be Kobe. That doesn't mean that he's not aiming to be the greatest of all-time- he's just concerned with doing what he does to the best of his ability.

Off course some will say that Kobe admits he's not as great as Jordan. Personally i think that you can't really compare the two until Kobe's career is all said and done. Kobe just won his first MVP and is 3 championships behind Michael. What Kobe does over the next 5 years- will determine if the conversation is even relevant. i think Kobe's at a place where he wants to end his career with as many rings as possible.

People are obsessed with the topic- but it's not a topic until after Kobe's career is over.

Nickster