Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member DeLiteakaxXxCHExXx's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are people complaining about the rights of BNP members in regards to

jobs? Do you think parents want...? their kids to be taught by racists? Would you be defending someone if they were a member of an only black racist political party lets say and they were teaching your child? I don't think so.
    Public sector jobs.
    Why don't you go read my other question, which just proves my point about BNP supporters like you.
    Rule-Britannia what a silly think to say. You can't leave your political beliefs "at home". They will always be with you, they will evolve during time, a lot for some but little for others and the way in which we express them is different for everyone.

Mike H, are you trying to say you would be alright with a black racist teaching your child? Wow amazing. Well I as a student will find it uncomfortable to be taught by anyone who is a racist as would most people I know. if we found out one of our teachers was a member of the BNP we wouldn't tolerate them at all because it goes against everything my education has taught me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is because they are 'closet' members. They prefer to have their position hidden, but enjoy the fact that skin colour can't be hidden.

I saw a small demonstration by the BNP a few years ago and half of them had masks/balaclavas on. I thought they were were going round the houses to do 'trick or treat.'

Do you remember when you went to school, there was always a very small group of individuals who didn't really mix with everyone else - loners - misfits. I'm sure that when they grow up, and I use that phrase with some reluctance, they join the BNP.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Delite, first of all, please educate yourself to policies of political parties before you just slag them off.

Second of all we live in a democracy, a free society where everyone has the right to believe what they want and express that politically if they so wish.

Would you discriminate against someone who was a member of UKIP? Or a Conservative? Or how about a liberal? No? Then what right do you have to discriminate against one political party.

As for your other question I wouldn't mind my child being taught by a BNP member, just like I wouldn't mind a liberal teach them, despite completely disagreeing with their ideals, because teachers do not impart personal beliefs in the classroom.

I pose the same question to you, if you were in a car crash, or had a heart attack/overdose/accident/whatever and were rushed into A&E, would you really care about the political pursuasion of the person who saved your life? No I don't think so.

Deelite. Yes I am, because Most PROFFESSIONALS who work in the fields were careers are at risk, Nurses, Teachers, Doctors, Military, Police, etc, are proffessional and intelligent enough to discharge their duties without allowing personal ideals to affect them. I know this from experience of being in a proffession such as this.

So answer my question, would you care about the political pursuasion of a Doctor or Nurse if they saved your life or the life of a loved one? Because believe me a lot of us are very right wing in our beliefs. And heres a shocker to all you left wing idiots who call us racists, we work alongside a lot of asian/european/etc men and women with no problem, we just happen to have very right wing beliefs too. So how are we racists? Idiots.