Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He should of excused him self politely from the kids and left in a hurry. He took to long to retaliate which gave Bin Laden and his people time to hide in the mountains like cowards!

Downloads
    Uploads
    At yesterdays date over 30128 people have been murder by illegal mexican aliens since 911 happen!
    Bush is from Chilly this just takes your mind off it while they invade and murder us humans.

Downloads
    Uploads

Why are people complaining about how George Bush reacted on 9/11, when he was

in the school classroom? I've had to ask this question again, because i got swomped with people complaining my question is out of date or that they don't care. If you don't like the question, then don' answer it!!!! Also anti-war people, will you please stop going on about Iraq, please shut up about Iraq! Also if you anti-war generaly? then i don't think you'll like any question in the military section, so frankly get out!

Now back to the question, I think George Bush reacted in the best possible way on 9/11 when he was in the school classroom. I mean getting up panicking, would not only scare the kids in the classroom, but all of the country leading to anxiety, stampedes, looting, crime and panic with other leaderships of the world. I mean, if the leadership was panicking, then everyone would be panicking and imagine the chaos, that would cause. A leader stays calm and steady in a crisis, not running around going aaahhhh! I think George Bush showed true leadership and confidence in that time of crisis. I've looked back at those events, and if it happened again but to me, i wouldn't change a thing, i would stay calm and steady, obviously thinking what action to take soon in my head, but staying there, and going ahead with my plans.
    So explain to me, what George Bush did wrong on 9/11? Is it just that you believe, when there's a crisis, the leader should run around panicking?

Or is it that your so anti-bush, that no matter what he did, you would say it was the wrong thing, you people don't even bother answering?

Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't think his reaction was one of being calm it was more like he was in shock.if you still have the video coverage of his reactions look at his facial expressions and also the book in his hand,note its upside down,this shows he was dumbstruck not calm and many thoughts must have been running through his head

Downloads
    Uploads
    He should of excused him self politely from the kids and left in a hurry. He took to long to retaliate which gave Bin Laden and his people time to hide in the mountains like cowards!