Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member Lil'AgitatorakaLola's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is it that people are complaining about black people voting for Obama,

they didn't complain when 92%? of black people voted for Bill Clinton, 90% for Al Gore and about 93% for John Kerry. Have people forgotten so soon?

When we voted in high numbers for white candidates no one complained , now that we are voting for a black candidate in high numbers, all of a sudden we are labeled racist? If we were racist would we ever have voted for Obama's predecessors? where is your logic "complaining" people?

Wulfen Bill Clinton lost?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no problem with anyone voting. I have a problem when I encounter voters who have no knowledge of a candidates background, opinions & in some cases, their voting records. Too many I talk to spout the media tripe we're all exposed to without digging deeper to find out what's really going on.
    Clinton was a serial adulterer and a liar, Gore said he invented the internet &'ll force us to bankruptcy with his green position, and Kerry said he was in Cambodia, years before Nixon sent us in there. Us people havn't forgotten that based on your assumptions, blacks just vote dem, w/out looking at the facts. And with Obama, they're doing it again.

Junior Member MarxistRegime4America's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well for one thing Bill is white,So how can this be even compared as the same thing.I'm wondering just where your logic is..besides im sure 92% was not voting for Bill just on his color alone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because in the past, they were voting for who they thought was the best candidate. Now, they are voting for Obama just because he is black.

And how would black people feel if white people fully supported a white candidate who was a member of a church that preached hatred against black people for over twenty years?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not really any of my business how anyone else votes. I just hope that voters have enough sense not to vote for someone based on their skin color.