Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Why the middle class complain and they hate the wealthy?

I live in a nice house with my parents in CA. My parents said all the stuff we own had to come with hard work. MY dad is a prosecuting attorney and my mom is a judge. I know that what i said may have made me look like another rich snob but im not a snob. My parents said they were middle class growing up. and they said they only thing you need to do is work hard countless hours and you can get anything you want. money will seem like meaning less numbers to you.

They said they had to study a lot in and out of school and work hard. i know all that stuff. But why do middle class complain a lot. I know the work is hard but if you don't do that in your child and early adulthood your succeeding to live a average life.

Everyday i go to this summer program people give me salty looks because i like wearing rings and necklaces and my sister picks me up in sports car. It's not like I insulted them first ppl are jealous at your succes

Downloads
    Uploads
    i understand part of your point of view, but i guess its just easy for u to say because u are living off your parents success, see u are a young person so u are dependent from your parents. you coming from a hard working ex middle class parents (now considered rich) means that u was not physically present when your parents were middle class, so its easier for u to just say what your parents passed on to you.
    for example: my dad is rich and my mom its middle class, they are both separated for years. I live with my mom, so that makes me middle class and my half sister lives with my dad and this makes her rich. she does not complain of anything because she is depending from my dad, but i complain most of the time because ive been and i am struggeling more than she is growing up in a middle class household. it also depends if middle class people are single parents (something that u might not understand yet). i bet your parents had u when they were already rich and not when they were middle class, then if u grew up in the times when they were struggling and saw it with your own eyes, u would have undertood the difference. middle class people can work very hard but very few get rich and its very hard even more when u are a single parent and have other dependents such as elderly people, disabled relatives and so on. not everyone has the same life style. i say my dad is rich because he work his self up with selfishness and greed. in order for him to be where he is at right now, he abandoned me and left with another woman who had no children and responsibilities in the family. if he would have stayed with my mom and me he would still be middle class because he had a family responsibility, therefore my mom stayed middle class because she rathered take care of me as a single mom.
    i dont hate rich people, i just think that kids born in rich cribs dont understand the difference because they didnt live their parents life or middle class peoples life. im sure that if i was born from previous middle class parents after they were rich i would be saying the same exact words that u are saying.
    but i dont blame u for my work and sacrifice. i rather dedicate time to my child as a single middle class person than work my way up to become wealthy when i barely can see my child because im working 24/7. my priority is my child, not money.

Junior Member thizzlewashington's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    don't think hard work is all you need to get rich...end up thinking like bill o'reilly and shit...i know kids who work 70 hr. work weeks at mcdonalds and still livin check to check. There's a lot of factors that come into play when you talk about "all you need to do is work hard and you can get anything you want," tell that to someone where I'm from and they'll laugh in your face. Anyways the people you're talking about don't hate rich people because they're jealous, they hate people who're are rich and didn't work for it and don't appreciate it...i'm talkin bout old money...since that isn't you, you get a pass...can't help it if you happen to look like them though

Downloads
    Uploads
    I sure hope you are not judged because of what you have or wear. I know some people feel wronged when they can't have what other people have and that's not right. I'm sure your parents put many hard years of school and work and plenty of sacrifice, which anyone is capable of doing. Some people resent others fortunes and don't understand it's available to anyone who wants to work for it. You can't change ignorance. However, if you are treating people good no matter what their financial status is, that is all you can do. Let them look, stare, whatever, it isn't your fault.