In what way are women taking your rights away.

I am a man and the same sexist or feminist attitude you seem to be accusing women of you men are guity of.

Stop painting all women with the same brush as those few women who are radical feminists.

I will be asking this on a few other Yahoo Answers website to see this is this is just an issue in the US or elsewhere in the world.
To Sauer, I am a man, not a women pretending to be a man.

To desperados, non-radical women are feminists because the definition of feminism is about equal rights for women and men in all issues in life.

To say you are against feminism is to say you are against a Women’s rights to be equal.

That is not to say that radical feminism is OK, but not all women are like that. Most Women themselves don’t think radical feminism is OK.

To Me G, there are double standards in society affecting not just men but women as well. It is of course fine for men to speak up on that just as it fine for women to speak up on issues. The same accusation men give women when they speak up is the same accusations women give men when they speak up.

As for women not speaking up against radical feminist, first actually women do speak up. But women do not have to explain radical feminist anymore than men have to explain other men who are radicals when it comes to women.
It just happens that in today’s society people don’t speak up, we just let those who are in power decide our fates.
Also Me G, I don't get the impression that women blame men for everything that goes on in their lives. That is not something I have noticed.

Also I do not think radical feminism has taken over feminism, the original women's movement. Anyway that is how I see it and would like to read your opinions on this.
Me G glad to see you have added some points to your answer but I don't think radical feminists are as powerful as you say, hence my reason for asking this question.

Mr VanHuizen I do not agree with your intrepretation of feminism. Feminist are not like that.

Also my point was not that you had to take the bullshit of radical feminist or mordern feminist as you say, in fact most women do not expect men to take the bullshit you are accusing them of.

Like I stated earlier Mr VanHuizen, I don't think radical feminists are affecting the lives of men the way you described, they really are not that powerful.

If anything your answer reflects that you are as double standard as they are if you view feminists that way.

As I stated earlier I believe anyone who believes in equal rights for women are feminists but there are radicals and that is what they are just radicals. Nothing else.