Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are the Lakers fans whining after the fact?

Al freaking game the Lakers seemed to get every foul call, the Celtics were in some sort of foul trouble the entire game (whether it be individual players, Garnett with 3 fouls in the first 5 minutes of the game, or as a team being in the penalty early in each half) and when the refs FINALLY start calling some on the Lakers in the last 5 minutes all of the sudden their fans are whining?

Even watching the game as an impartial fan, that doesn't care who wins, it was ridiculous - as is all the crying and whining after the fact.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Laker fans are crying about the refs as usual. Lakers = 41 Free throws, Boston = 26 (not to mention the final 10 FT's were at the end of the game) so only about 16 Free throws for Boston.

They can't accept the fact that Laker defense sucks, they are still soft, that Game 1 win was a fluke, it was more like Boston had an off game.

The only reason Gasoft is scoring all these points is because KG is not the same anymore, or atleast not yet, if and when KG happens to get those legs back then Gasoft and the entire Lakers will be exposed again as a soft team. Artest is the only one who isn't soft in that roster.

Pierce is getting shut down by Artest, KG has done nothing and yet this series is tied? Boston is the best team in adjusting and once KG and Peirce make their proper adjustments, watch-out!

***EDIT***
    I like how JoeyJoey is stalking me, Laker-bugs do what Laker-bugs does. The more stalkers the better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love how Nick R has copied n pasted his same response twice, what a tool.

Whose whining? The Lakers got out played, out hustled, i will admit it. But watching the best players on your team get terrible calls against them, thats ridiculous. Especially, the out of bounds call that should of been lakers ball, that call shifted momentum back to the Celtics when it should of been Laker ball, clearly. How can anyone argue that.It is not complaining, its evident.

This is coming from a Laker fan who agreed that last game, Ray Allen should not have gotten a couple of those calls against him... but apparently the NBA wants to make money and make this series go 7, so we get Kobe and Allen in foul trouble in the first 2 games.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Lakers shot 41 free throws in game 2. The Celtics shot 26. If the refs are helping anyone it's the Lakers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not. I thought the calls went both ways. The Lakers had more FTAs because they took it to the hoop more and Boston had less because they had great outside shooting so they didn't need to penetrate as much.

Good job by Celts, especially defensively.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Richie's answer is refreshing. A knowledgeable non-whiney Laker fan? what do you know? I agree with you that the whining is ridiculous. as was the crowing after game 1 on thursday expecting or actually demanding a four game sweep.