so this is more of me venting than anything. the big problem is my girlfriends kids biological father. a little bit about the situation. im 17 my girlfriends 18 she has a 18 month old girl, i have been with her for a year now and things are great. except the biological father is moving 4 miles away from our area. its really annoying how he told us to. he hasn't been in the picture at all he still party's all the tome didn't graduate high school. not going many places with his life right now. then he is saying how he is moving Deon and how we should help him with a job. because both me and my girlfriend have jobs. he has no interest in his kid has only seen her once in her lifetime never ask whats going on. so for whatever reason he is moving within 5 min. of my girlfriends house. all this is going to do is cause drama all the dam time, and my girlfriend is upset about this to. this is me venting i will be interested to see what ppl respond.

i have been with her for over a year now and im not moving on. i know this is a big responsibility and i will be giving UP lot in my life. that's the problem is the biological father has no interest in his kid he has only seen her Once in 18 months and that was because he was on this side of Town and needed a place to stay. is only moving because he has to if he wants a place to stay.i know him being down here means he is going to visit. how often no one knows. its just not fair to the kid to have her biological dad who really doesn't care about her be in her life coming and going how he pleases. only showing up when he want. knowing that he is going to be in the kids life more and im predicting a lot of let downs.