Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why get stressed out and complain?

Everyone is not cut out to be a mom. Raising a kid is serious work, and causes a lot of stress I mean a lot of stress. I feel why make your life so hard and then complain about it when it was you that chose to have that kid. I mean it's not like you were forced to have the kid. You wanted to have that kid, unless you were forced by rape or somesort but you laid down and made that choice. Then you knew the consequences before hand yet you did it anyway. Oh yeah, just in case don't give me that it just happen crap either, condom broke or whatever excuse you may think up. I get tired of hearing women talk about how hard their life is because of their kids. News flash to all you complaining moms. THEY ARE KIDS!! AND THEY ARE JUST BEING KIDS DOING WHAT KIDS DO!! I'm sure you remember how that is since you were a kid once long ago. To make it worse you knew the first kid was hard times then you screw and get another kid, for what? I don't see why people get 2,3,4, or more and complain.
    It gets worse when you raise your child right the best you can. Now after years of trying to steer your child in the right direction, then make a turn somewhere and take the bad route. They disrespect you any kind of way and tell you they hate you and even put up a fight with you. Now where is the so called "joy" in having a child?

By the way, I'm not a mom and never ever will be. I enjoy my freedom way too much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree. Women need to learn that when they choose to have a baby...their former life is now over. The baby comes first.. Always. I have 3 kids and love every minute of it. They were always told how loved and wanted they are.