Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does she like to argue with me?

I've known this girl for four years. Almost five. When she met me, she liked me, but she then got a boyfreind because she seen him more. But when we started hanging out again after awhile, she started liking me and started falling for me while she was with her d**k boyfreind. We stoped talking and she broke up with her boyfreind. But we are hanging out again, but shes back to square one. She never loved me, she was just falling for me. She just likes me. And she knows my love for her is true. Now she likes to argue with me at the end of the night. She is all happy and fine, and I won't say anything, then like 5 seconds later, she stops talking to me and she has an attitude towards me. She beleives though that when two people have feelings for each other, arguing will make them stronger because when the 2 people make up, they get closer. But when shes mad at me for no apparent reason, she doesn't imply that she wants me to go or she wants to go. She just stays in one place and acts like she's ignoring me. But she doesn't. It's like she wants me there, but shes pissed at me. And I never say anything to piss her off. What does this mean and what should I do? I also give her enough space.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Rick,

You know... man I'll be honest, don't you want to find a girl who is open and sincere, the one who makes you laugh, who just captures your attention and inspire you to greater things? That's the kind of women you want in your life right? I have a philosophy in life that I move towards beautiful things, beautiful situation, and beautiful people and they are out there. Us men are supposed to choose who are we supposed to hang out with not the other way around. You know I really want to suggest for you to learn more about yourself and the ways of men and women. I used to come from a worst situation that you have months ago before I really gain a "glimpse" of understanding about this. If you see a "glimpse" of understanding of what I'm trying to say about my ways on men and women want to learn more from it, my mentor... the guy who's been praised as the "world's greatest seducer"--- go to http://www.way-of-attraction.info/ Learn it and put it into good use.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i guess there are 2 explainations for this one

one is that she is attention seeking and she wants you to pay more attention to her. She's acting pissed with you because she wants you to go over n tell her hey sweetheart i'm so sorry whatever it is i did i didn't mean to hurt you, i luv u n all that stuff. I know many girls who do this. she could be one of em.

the other is that she might be trying to play the ball in her court thingy. some girls have this thing you kno where they think if they lose the ball from their court their bf will be able to make them do anyting. Its ridiculous but i'm sayin this from experience. For example: u've just made out with a girl n you both had a amazin time. when you call her the next day she'll be like oh hey you kno what i wasn't exactly ready to do that but then i didn't want to hurt your feeling so i didn't stop it from happening. so there is a slight possibilty that ur gf is doing this just to keep the ball in her court. If that's the case all you need to do is show a little attitude back, pretend as if you don't love her as much as you used to. Worked for me, hope it works for you..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fight back. She wants you to fight back and then enjoy the making up later.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls will be girls. Girls like attention, especially attention from guys. She's not necessarily arguing with you, she's testing you to see if you like her and will give her the attention that she wants. Be up front with her, tell her "I like you, and the games need to stop". Hope this helps.

Unregistered
    Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the last part I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: