Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does my dog whine when he barks?

my 2 and a half german shepherd barks at anything he sees, especially other dogs, and when he barks he just goes crazy. he barks, whines and growls at the same time.It is the most annoying thing ever. how do i get him to stop, when i tell him "no" or "be quiet" he is quiet for a few minutes and goes back to barking. what is wrong with him?

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you do own a pet ,it is a very great responsibility.
    it is like a kid who cannot speak /express his desires but only cry or laugh, In the same way dogs also do the same ,and we have to make an effort to understand them .If your dog is whining after barking ,it means he is showing his inability to go out and wants you to take him out to go and pee and make his mark over the other animals pee ,so try and take him out and see the difference.
    Remember your dog loves you unconditionally,weather you give it food /love or not OR for the matter of fact even if you don't respond to its call for going for pee or poo,they will do it there it self because you did not listen to them ,it is not their fault if they are tied down.
    so please do make efforts to see and feel the dogs likes and dislikes /and wants they will be a lot healthier. pets when you do brush/ pet them and hug them and call them lovingly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you do own a pet ,it is a very great responsibility.
    it is like a kid who cannot speak /express his desires but only cry or laugh, In the same way dogs also do the same ,and we have to make an effort to understand them .If your dog is whining after barking ,it means he is showing his inability to go out and wants you to take him out to go and pee and make his mark over the other animals pee ,so try and take him out and see the difference.
    Remember your dog loves you unconditionally,weather you give it food /love or not OR for the matter of fact even if you don't respond to its call for going for pee or poo,they will do it there it self because you did not listen to them ,it is not their fault if they are tied down.
    so please do make efforts to see and feel the dogs likes and dislikes /and wants they will be a lot healthier. pets when you do brush/ pet them and hug them and call them lovingly.