Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does my dog cry and whine? Is he to attached to me?

My 1 year old male Pitbull is a big baby. At night he cries at me and whines when Im watching TV. I get up and take him outside to potty atleast every half hour. But he doesnt need to go potty.... he just wants my attention I guess. He wants to lay on my lap and he weighs about 80 LBS. Im small, so I can't have him on my lap for very long. Plus, my husband likes to sit with me on the couch at night. Leaving no room for the dog. He follows me everywhere around the house all day long... I like that but, is he to attached to me? Should I show him less attention to break him of this characteristic?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by EYE BYTE View Post
    My 1 year old male Pitbull is a big baby. At night he cries at me and whines when Im watching TV. I get up and take him outside to potty atleast every half hour. But he doesnt need to go potty.... he just wants my attention I guess. He wants to lay on my lap and he weighs about 80 LBS. Im small, so I can't have him on my lap for very long. Plus, my husband likes to sit with me on the couch at night. Leaving no room for the dog. He follows me everywhere around the house all day long... I like that but, is he to attached to me? Should I show him less attention to break him of this characteristic?
    . my male pittbull is the same way he is 10 months old and he follows me every where, etc. when my fiance and i try and spend time together he gets really jealous, we cant even get intimate together. i dont know if it is the breed or what. like ill take a nap on the couch he will come right up in my face with his cold nose on mine and will whine till i get up and show him attention. i honestly dont knoiw what to do..