Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does my crazy mom keep complaining about me getting on the computer?

I mean is she that miserable, that everytime I get on the computer, she make dumb bleep comments, saying that I am on the computer.

Then she tells my dad that I am always on the computer. And then he gets mad.

And then he puts passwords on the computer.

Then when my mom come down the stairs, she unplugs the computer,
    and then you need a password to get back on.

Then she is like why don't you read a book, and then when I do read, she says why don't you clean up the house. Then she complains to my dad why am I not working. And I told her, because of my doctor, then she is like you should be bringing in income. Then she is like I am going to be 24 and still living with my parents. I am trying to go back to school, but my bleeping dad makes close to 100,000 a year, so I can't get financial aid. Then I have to deal with stupid psychiatrists because they said I deal with Schizophrenia, and Bipolar. I just have those crazy thoughts, then I have to deal with it, because God ain't going to talk to me. And the worst part my mom has a mental illness, and hasn't work in 12 years, and she sees a psychiatrist. But yet because I am younger she expects me to get a job.

I am 23 years old. I should not have to be monitored like a little kid.
    All I am saying that I have to take crazy medicine. I don't even have a car, or a girlfriend. I would make up imaginary voices in my head to talk to me. I mean I want to take it out on God. But my mom is the most depressing person in the world. What the bleep does reading a book going to do about my future. That all my mom want me to do is work and pay bills. She so bleeping retarded, she can't see that I have some mental problems.
    Then my sister who is 18, gets on the computer five times more than me, and my mom never say anything. All my mom do is get on me for not having a job. I am trying to wait on Social Security.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take your meds, get a job, get a place of your own, then you can spend all your time when you have finished work for the day on your bleeping computer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just don't blame God. If you put your trust and faith in Him He will get you through it.

My sister had similar circumstances with mental illness about your age and we continually told her to read her Bible, preferably Psalms and pray continually to Him. She was seperated from us and taking medication. It wasn't easy, especially for my mum.

And by God's grace, she is a changed and a happy person because she trusted her life with God. She's changed for the good. She's more loving and open towards us.

Obviously I'll get thumbs-down from non-Christians but this is how amazingly Jesus Christ loves if you put your trust in Him. If you're Christian, you'd know He doesn't want you to 'idolise' the computer. Focus on Him.

My sister could've been through alot worse, if she kept repeating these totally 'out-of-the-world' questions. I thank Him.

This is no coincidence. He lives. I've witnessed Him work in my sister.

God is always available. He loves you, believe it or not. He never changes. When I feel He is not with me; I've stepped back, not Him.

Compare my response with Guinever's. What would you rather do? Rely on God OR Rely on Yourself.

I know which one I'd choose. Rely on God, of course.