Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Rachel W

why does my 2yr old bang his head and scream?

i have a 2yr 3 in half month boy, hes verrrrrrry hyper and when he don't get his way he will first start off screaming then starts getting more mad and will start hitting his head on the floor, concrete, wall whatever, and even if he can't get a toy unstuck from somewhere he will do the same thing he has been doing this since he was 18months. we make him go to his room when he does that either scream or hitting his head, but when hes in there alone he screams even more and you can hear him hitting something. so now i've been trying making him sit on a chair where ever i'm at in the room, he stays sitting til he quits crying and we tell him nicely don't be doing that and you would get in time out like that. and it doesn't last long cause as soon as he gets mad of something again hes doing it all over again. i just don't know what else to do. my daughter was total opposite she was real clingy to me and very quiet til this day she is still like that real quiet not clingy anymore

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to your Doctor's and ask around, my nephew used to have the worst temper...and used his head to bang peoples stomach's....my sister used so many different ways to punish him...and she started to use different ways, to calm him down..she is now a Teacher...and if you can Please email me so I can write you back on info...ok...thanks..this is a serious problem...you need to get him tested...