...Noob Tubes in Black Ops. They aren't even "that" good. I mean, they have a tiny blast radius, are underused, they CANNOT be replenished at all, unless picking up extra nades from the same exact gun, no replenishing from scavenger, etc. I used to come across multiple noob tubers EVERY game in MW2, but in black ops i come across maybe 1 or 2 every 7 or so games, plus, when people use noob tubes they rarely use it for the whole game. Also, they have no effect for the first 10 seconds of the round, and is the most expensive attachment in the game. I understand that you can get fast kills, but you can get a kill equally faster by just firing the gun regularly, I mean the most kills I've ever gotten in one life with noob tubes in black ops is 4 and I had to blow up a car with the first tube for the first two kills, compared to 12 in MW2 (with scavenger), and 6 without scavenger in mw2. I mean I don't know about you, but I don't mind using the "pro pipe" every once in a while now that it's not even overpowered anymore, but every once in a while, I'm playing a game with a ak47 nade launcher, and people just start bashing me (you know... the ones that have a .34 kdr while you have a 2.24 kdr in the game), they call me a noob, and some servers prohibit the use of noob tubes, while RPGs and LAWs are allowed.... How retarded is this? I mean I would understand this in Modern Warfare, World at War, and Modern Warfare 2, but tubes banned in black ops???
Nikola, I understand that they are actually called rifle grenades, but I meant being banned in certain servers by noob admins, not the game itself. Also, do you have a Steam? You're one of the few people who agree with me. My Steam btw is PkedU2Fast.

Nikola, I understand that they are actually called rifle grenades, but I meant being banned in certain servers by noob admins, not the game itself. Also, do you have a Steam? You're one of the few people who agree with me. My Steam btw is PkedU2Fast.