Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do women who work outside the home complain so much the men ?

do not help with the chores, when men never wanted women to work that much outside the home or all that feminism cr@p in the first place ? Men did not cheer on women to work outside the home, it were female feminists. Men were are and probably will be content with going to work while the woman is home looking after home and children and not each party having to work full time AND doing his/her share of the chores.

So why the big surprise many men are not cooperating with something they did never want in the first place ?
    I mean, heck wifes are encouraged to not participate into something they do not want, even if it only takes 5 min. why should men participate into something they do not want 24/7

Clo you really dislike physical work do you ?
    Mr. Kick raising well adjusted children takes a lot of effort. I do not want an Al Bundy wife who does not raise my children either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoever lives in the home, should help take care of the home. Women started working outside the home to increase their standard of living, and so they wouldn't be left abandoned and helpless when there wasn't a man in their life.

You dirty it, you should clean it...that goes for anyone. Women are foolish not to at least have marketable job skills whether they choose to work or not. We need to be able to support ourselves, and any kids, because history has shown the guys don't always stick around (nor do we always want them to).