Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do women procreate with losers/deadbeats then complain?

How many women do we see that had kids with alcoholics, drug addicts, felons, abusers, deadbeats, etc... All people that are ANYTHING BUT responsible individuals. Then they go off and complain about how they don't live up to their responsibilities? SHOCKING!!! An irresponsible individual doesn't live up to their responsibilities. Who would have knew?

Now, those that know me, know that I'm no moral elitist by any means. If having sex with a loser, a felon, an abuser gets you hot, more power to you. But why would you procreate with such deadbeat? Wouldn't you think twice before not being on birth control with these losers and god forbid if that doesn't work, abort the child?

It just amazes me, irresponsible men won't be responsible fathers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you figure out the answer to this I will give you a cash reward.

As a woman I have yet to figure out whey women have babies with bums then complain that they are bums. You can't have a baby with a random bum and expect him to turn into a man with a 401K, 80K a year job with a house and white picket fence over night. Maybe if more women were selective of who they breed with, they wouldn't be in their positions. Also, I see a growing trend in our nation where woman refuse to take responsibility for getting pregnant. It takes TWO to make a baby, but we see here daily “He got me pregnant” like she just woke up one day and he surprised her with conception. Surprise!

@ Cyn, I will wire you the money

Downloads
    Uploads
    Perhaps they didn't become losers or deadbeats until after associating with the woman. Bad association does spoil useful habits.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Age old quandry.

Men will sleep with a prostitute knowing she could have a deadly disease, yet they do it anyway. Why is that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because you don't know him like they do and he has a really good heart and a really big penis and he just needs to get his addiction under control and he only beats them when he's had a bad day and the last six girls he cheated with meant nothing to him and the police are just trying to scare him and he can't catch a break at the race track but money can't really make you happy and maybe if they just lost a little weight and had sex with him more often and made tastier casseroles and didn't nag so much about that 8th DUI you would see that he really loves them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because the women are lowlifes too.

Because they were raised thinking that's what love is, thanks to their mommy and daddy.

Because some people are F**king stupid.

I want my 1,000 the other poster promised you. =P

Downloads
    Uploads
    The genes may be worth it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you want me to say that women like that deserve what they get?
    Or is there some kind of dynamic going on like apart the two of them are pretty descent human beings, but once they get together, it's a disaster!!?

Some people are not suited for each other. Some couples build each other up, while others tear down. Very often it's a repeating pattern in their lives. For instance, their fathers may have been like that. To them, this relationship would then be normal...in fact, it would be how they define love.

Berating these women does not help them. In many cases, you are doing the same thing that has been done to them from the time they were little.

wtg

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a woman and I refused to have kids with my first husband who would have left me shouldering the entire task of childraising. He was a totally upstanding workaholic who would have never really known his kids. Not too different, just more morally acceptable.

So onto your point. I don't get it either. And abortion is not always the perfect answer - adoption is a good solution too.

What it comes down to is irresponsibility and not understanding the outcome.