Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mike

Why do women feel unhappy when they are alone? Is it because they have no one to...

...talk or complain to? Most women dont like being alone, is it because when their alone there is no one they can talk to or complain to? When they get old and are alone (45+) they get cats for company. Why do they like to have cats for company?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because of their nature they are generally a little more weak-minded than men, so they can be more subject to despair than men are. When they are alone with themselves in their heads they can feel pretty bad. Plus they are not capable of being as self sufficient as a man; they can't build their own house, provide food for themselves, repair broken things, or make important decisions. This is part of the price they pay as being the keepers of life and children. It's a trade off between the sexes. But listen to what they Bible says. When God created women to be helpers for man, God said "it is not good for man to be alone". So you should not leave them alone with their cats. They need you. You need them. Love, respect, and cherish them, and the way you treat your woman will be like the way God treats you.

jerry
    HAHA, something like that, but you know they wouldn't admit it unless they were alone or drunk.

If you know how to convert videos on YouTube, would you please help me out?
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqaavUAf8s5dBxgH4.NRBTrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20080421110830AASBZd3

Laurie C
    I dont think this is a personality trait related to women exclusively. i think this is the basic human insticnt to not like being alone, to avoid loneliness, and have company. its because they have no one to talk to, no one to share their feelings and emotions with, somone to laugh and play with, not just to complain to. why cats? they are a manageable, affectionate, low-maintenance pet.

Junior Member ~ee::Sakuritaxxx::ee~'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Noone likes to be alone. women were created to be with men. But it's true that once in while. one needs a break from society and stay for yourself. I personally don't mind beeing alone, because it gives you space to think foryourself, and find your true You. but, EVERYONE LOVES companionship. no matter who or what it is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    because they want to feel loved and wanted by a guy. its almost like a need for a girl

Downloads
    Uploads
    well the cats don't bitch and moan about stupid things,.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't mind being alone. It doesn't bother me. Anyways I often talk to myself and complain (usually about myself) I know sign of madness. But it often beats chatting to some geek who fries your brain. As for the cat no thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    just because they like having company, just as anyone else would, would you want to be alone for the rest of your life? especially in your older years 45+. I wouldn't and dont know many ppl that would.

Downloads
    Uploads
    the cats cannot answer back

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast