Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

why do white people complain about NAACP when they have NAAWP?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Association_for_the_Advancement_of_White_ People
    i have never heard the NAACP talk about the hatred of white people. But then again i don't live in America

i hope you lot know that the NAACP is not just for blacks but for all racial minorities

Downloads
    Uploads
    I never heard of that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    they are freakin whining little babies and very hypocritical. they complain about blacks whining yet all whites do is whine right back lol what a bunch of foolish pink people

Downloads
    Uploads
    SOME white people complain about the NAACP, just as a FEW white people embrace the NAAWP.

And you're absolutely right: The NAACP has NEVER embraced "hatred of white people." A rough analogy would be: I might love my family, and want the best for them, and want to tear down barriers to my family members' achieving their dreams, but does that translate into "hatred of other families"? I think not.

Back to your question: The NAAWP is simply not a factor; most white people have never even heard of it. Neither have most white people been told that they were inferior, didn't deserve rights equal to those of others, have never figured positively in world history, while most people of color have faced all of those and other negative influences. In general (and, I firmly believe that generalizations are usually wrong and dangerous), whites as a racial or ethnic group have simply not had to have their equality affirmed, while that is not true of most people of color in the West.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I see that you toke your Happy Pills.

Downloads
    Uploads
    because the racially proud white people who think their better then everyone else want stuff like it as a excuse to promote hate

Junior Member MonnyeLifeisbeautiful's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As for the girl above me.Don't make comparisons? you can't compare something like the naacp with the naawp..I mean national association for the advancement of "white" people?? come on..
    It's almost like a joke...Where as though the naacp was actually created for "black" people to have an organization to help fight the racism and discrimination that even still exists today!

Downloads
    Uploads
    because we cant go on television to talk about it, while the naacp has the right to talk about their hatred for white people. The NAAWP is not widely advertised, and not to many white people even know about it, but yet almost everyone knows about the naacp. Come on now,dont make comparisons.

I live in America and i see it. I see those blacks that came back from jail saying black power. And the whites dont care, but if it would be a white man saying that, goodness everyone would be on him. I see it all the time i live in Nyc, believe me i am speaking from personal experience. Go on youtube and see how those black power people come to nyc all the time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    they just want something tobitch about. White people don't deserve their own channel or holidays dedicated to white people because they haven't had to struggle for rights and freedom. They left Europe seeking freedom from prosecution and when they got here they slaughtered the Native Americans and then put millions of Africans into slavery!!!? Whites deserve special recognition for that?? I don't think so!

Junior Member mmmllyounmmdmslovmmm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i agree with tastyacidmilk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast