Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

why do we argue so much?

Hi, okay so this guy I like has a gf. And he told me he likes me too , well me and him text alll the time and its great but at the same time it sucks because we argue soo much! I'm the one that mostly explodes on him but he's the one that mainly causes the problem for me to explode on. Like he sometimes says things that he knows will piss me off or he does things in front of my face that he knows will make me mad! Like I guess it mostly cause I get jealous...but then once we did argue cause he got jealous cause he thought I liked one of his friends, anyways. We also argue cause he treats me like one of his guy friends in front of people but then on the phone he treats me as if I was his girlfriend and that makes me soo mad. And then its like sometimes he doesn't understand and sometimes I think he doesn't even care. I'm so frustrated because I'm in love with him and this hurts so bad, it kills me to be mad at him and to not talk to him for a period of time and then everything reminds me of us and ughh, please help. Why do you think me nd him argue soo much? What should I do?...thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    bcuz of makeup sex

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i think you both argue because you are both young and you both want everything the way you want it. And if things aren't how you like it then you get mad and lash out at each other, in a way blaming them that things aren't going your way. And what i think you should do is forget about him, he has a girlfriend first of all and secondly, you seem to want something from him that is just not going to happen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So a guy u like has a gf???

what do uu mean by that? I'd like to answer this question but u should clear that up because Im talking it as your talking to a guy that has a "girlfrind"???? is that what u want to say or is it a mistake?