Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    I love orlando bloom
    most girls only feel that they are pretty if they show what they have and thats the only way they feel beutiful is by showing their stuff to the world weird though that they are doing that though.

Downloads
    Uploads

Why do some girls wear such short skirts and then complain that they are getting the

wrong attention? I have been accused by my wife several times of looking at other girls when we go places. But sometimes I can't help it if women are so blatantly obvious with what they wear. Why do some girls wear such short skirts and then complain that they are getting the wrong attention? And then there is the perception issue on how they want men to view women but is wearing short skirts having a high or low appeal of women. What do you think?
    I love my wife very much and she is the only one for me. Buy why do women have to be so obvious? Do they have nothing else to offer a man besides their bodies?