Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do republicans complain that the media is favorable to Obama when?

There is absolutley zero coverage on any other third party running for president in the media? Every single election year third party candidites never get any coverage. Yet the republicans want to whine and complain about it and cry that they are not being treated fair.

I don't hear any of the third party candidates complaining.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Same reason Hillary supporters complained that the media was favorable to Obama???

Junior Member to_tell_the_truth_2008's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The answer is already contained in your question!
    You don't HEAR of third party candidates complaining because the liberal media IGNORES them!
    DUHHHHHH!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You've actually got a valid point. I never thought about that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What third party ? Don't waste your vote, everyone is need this year if you are a True American and NOT a MULSIM

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Ron Paul had some good ideas I think, but came off as one sandwich short of a picnic. I think the Independents should have their own convention & be included in debates until the GE in November & be on the ballot, it is only fair.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe third party candidates *are* complaining about their lack of media coverage. But we don't hear their complaints - because they don't get any media coverage.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a republican and I have never heard any one complaining about the media. But I guess you can think what you want. Personally I think that McCain is classy for not having all of the media attention.
    Half of the time that Obama has a lot of media is when he does something bad which turns voters against him its like a gossip magazine which is what the country will be if he wins. His voters are leaving him when at the same time people are seeing that some one (McCain) have great in a race with out all of the media attention makes him an even better person to be president
    McCain 08

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because they are to busy shoving the camera in Obama's face and letting everyone know what a GREAT guy he is. When would they have time to cover a 3rd candidate when they don't even have the time to cover McCain with all the news the WONDERFULLY PERFECT Obama creating? I am supprised they don't photoshop in a halo on top of his head. Its pathetic.

If it was a fair election, the news would be exposing Obama for the racist communist he is instead of sucking up to him and proclaiming him as the future of the nation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in full support of Bob Barr the libertarian candidate. however the news channels dont talk about them because of ratings. If the 3rd party candidates arent represented in polls that are reported on news channels then why should they talk about them. But between the 2 primary candidates. The republicans are represented much less on television then the democrats. and when the usually are talked about it is in a negative light (except fox news. Bill Oriley is fair and balanced). Bob Barr 2008

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast