Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member UAskedaSoWhyGetMad's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do prolife people like to argue that line" what if your mom aborted you"?

It's a silly arguement because if we were aborted we wouldn't even know so how could we get mad about it? We don't even remember being in the mothers womb nor do we remember coming out. Plus if my mother aborted me I would accept the fact that maybe she had a valid
    reason. I had like 3 presentations on abortion against prolife people and that is there first argument. LOL. Why do they all say that?
    Katy: you're right. People just need to stop bashing eachother over the issue
    Momof2: that's what you think. I've seen all those videos and yes it's sad but what makes you think that it'll make us take away of womans free will? For someone to force a woman has no soul IMO

Peace out folks
    Momof2: that's what you think. I've seen all those videos and yes it's sad but what makes you think that it'll make us take away of womans free will? For someone to force a woman has no soul IMO

Peace out folks
    23: you are so right! I've noticed they always put the late trimester abortion videos up on YouTube to make you feel sad, not the early trimester. Late trimesters aren't even done as often as the early ones. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Plus if my mother aborted me I would accept the fact that maybe she had a valid reason"

lol, how exactly?

Anyway, I agree, but it's such a controversial thing. People will say anything to get people to stop and think and say "Hey...yea, you're right."
    Most of the time it doesn't work. It only makes sense to them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think your ridiculous. your whining about people saying oh this and that about abortion, but then you post a question asking about it. like people AGAINST abortion aren't going to come in and look at the question and want to answer it. you guys think its "free will" and i think its murder. you guys use abortion like its some form of birth control and i think that if you would have kept your legs shut in the first place it wouldnt of happened. so see everyone has there opinions. also you wouldnt remember if your mom aborted you but you would accept the fact that she had a valid reason.? you wouldnt remember but you would have enough of a thought process to understand her reasons.. now that sounds ridulous. wtf you'd be dead maybe you wouldnt remember it but you might feel it as your gettin murdered and have no idea wtf is going on. your arguments can go on forever just like pro life people can. you have your point of view we have ours so how about we all deal with it you go kill and we dont. its whatever you decide you can live with and personally i could never kill a child if i had to "get rid of it" it would be adoption but then again some people are so worried about self image or what other people will think or are just so selfish that hey i dont want this baby but no one else will get it either.. its just ridiculous so stay on your side of the bridge we will stay on ours and everyone can just get over it.. PRO LIFERS - its sad that people murder human babies but its not us so its not our guilt.

Junior Member AngelDumottSchunard's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's the silliest thing, and anyone who uses it is only showcasing their complete lack of understanding of the pro-choice arguement. If a pro-choicers parent had them at a time when they felt like they could handle a baby (obviously, unless they were adopted, they did) than said pro-choicer wouldn't be for the abortion, because the parent would have no reason for it.

I'm pro-life, and even I get that. But honestly "People need to stop bashing eachother." Then later "Pro-lifers have no soul!" Talk about not practicing what you preach. And every single law out there is about taking away free will. Abortion isn't special.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Google abortion videos and pictures. Look on you tube. Its sickening and heartbreaking. If you are still pro-choice after that then you have no soul, seriously.

Edit: Women need to take responsibility for their actions. Most abortions occur because women are careless and don't use protection. They aren't ready to become moms so therefore take the easy way out. Why should a baby have to suffer and die because of the mom's stupidity? Free will?? What about a baby's free will? Shouldn't they have the right to live and not be murdered?

Downloads
    Uploads
    because they dont have any good arguments to back up their beliefs

oh and also when people say "look it up on youtube" as if thats how abortions are actually done.

ive had one, and trust me, its not gruesome, bloody, or any of that crap, lol.

but of course, they will call me wrong and tell me that what youtube tells them is right, because of course propaganda is more accurate that someone whos actually experienced it *rolls eyes*

edit: lol and late trimester abortions are illegal anyways :P abortions done within the legal time range arent gruesome, in fact, if you didnt know what the procedure was you wouldnt even know what you were watching, for all anyone knew it could just be jumpstarting a period or something LOL

edit: momof2, you do realize that not everyone who has an abortion is some sIut who drunkenly has sex with every guy possible?

in fact, you'd be shocked at who REALLY are in the majority of people who have abortions. it may be your high school geometry teacher, it may be your kids kindergarten teacher, it might be your bagging lady at the grocery store, it might even be your best friend.

you cant make such a huge judgement on something you dont even know about

Junior Member matt89veteranofyahoo's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well just as silly as a woman who sleeps around with no birth control and uses that as an excuse to have an abortion.

Junior Member KatygotababyBunnytm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know. I always laugh when they say that.

But I'm so over the pro-life/pro-choice debate. If you are for abortion or you are pro-choice and you want an abortion, then go for it. It is your right and no one elses.

If you are against abortion, then don't have one. It's that simple.

=]

?

Junior Member mmmumifulonmhminsidm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know, it's stupid. Because if my mother aborted me, I would totally be mad about it...*rolls eyes*