Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do pretty girls complain about guy troubles?

Attractive girls seem to have this tendency to complain about how awful their love life is, and how few guys there are who are available and interested, while they generally have a dozen really good but only average-looking guys interested in them. Now, if someone wants to be shallow that's their own choice, but why do they pretend to be a victim when they're the guilty ones?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just because a girl is pretty and says it's hard to find a nice guy, doesn't mean she's shallow or a pretend victim,,,,,the good guys usually never approach and the jerks do,,,,,pretty women that are in relationships realize a lot of the times it's just to be arm candy for a guy that wants to parade her around like a show pony,,,,,Most pretty girls know that looks fade and that all the hanger-ons and the admiring men will disappear when the looks fade too,,,,,Men that complain about pretty women are usually the ones that have been rejected by or too intimidated to approach one,,,,,Don't fault a woman that has good looks that go along with self-confidence,,,,,

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know. Personally, I've never been a "pretty girl" So i wouldn't know what it's like to have a guy interested in me, let alone complain about having a guy intersted. If a guy were interested in me, i think i'd be flattered rather than bit*h that they're not good enough. That's just plain dumb.