What has Labour done well? I can't think of ONE thing whatsoever so why do people rant in a "disturbing" way about another party?

If you used those words and tone at another party, you would be classed as discriminating, racist and violent. Isn't it interesting to find that you are exactly the same as what you claim the BNP are like !!

I've always voted Tory, probably never again because they're thieves, and I would never in a thousand years vote Labour.
For Issacs sake. BNP are classed as discriminating, racist and a million other things. No other party gets the level of abuse that BNP get. No other party gets threatening, discriminating language thrown at them as the BNP get. People who support other parties claim they're nice, not discriminating, not racist or violent.

Their words, views and comments towards BNP are violent, full of vulgar words, discriminating and obscene.

So Issac, when someone says the BNP are vulgar, discriminating, racist etc.. but they convey this in the same fashion with their abuse, you are just the same as the BNP????????

Do you understand now?
Johny, Before the minimum wage, you had x number of staff and a wage budget. When the minimum wage came in, you still had the same wage budget and therefore less staff. I ran large retail superstores so don't try that.

Millions went into the NHS, queues got longer, service went down, nursing staff numbers went down, pen pushers went up and new buildings are inadequate. The government even confirmed a large % of the spend on consultation fees for Hospitals trusts. So don't try that either.
SERENAZ, thanks for that. The BNP are proud to discriminate, and you too are proud to discriminate. So both of you are the same. You have confirmed my point that many people are no different in their views as the BNP are.