Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do people hate complaining?

Why do people get annoyed and accuse you of "B9tching" when you complain about things or are negative?
    I mean even if it's legit! I just complained about the snow/cold weather, and one of my friends was just basically like, cut and dry, "Stopppp b9tching!" And I was like...uhmmm okay, I wasn't aware that I was. It was just a comment about the cold and winter sucking.

Some people really get annoyed at negativity, any type of negativity, or complaints or whatever.

It's almost like they want everything to be great and peachy and if you dare complain, it bursts their bubble and they hate you for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    People don't like to be around people who complain all the time because it brings THEM down, too. I guess we all have enough complaints and stress and negativity in our lives, so we don't want to hear someone else make it worse.

I don't mind fun complaints - like the weather and snow. As long as you don't go on and on about it.

But, I work in retail and I just have zero patience for people who complain. I just keep thinking, "hopefully they will suffer from high blood pressure and die early."