Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member BrianReeeIsTheFuture's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

why do people complain that tna copys wwe

but they dont remeber in the 90's wwe stole most of there stuff from wcw and ecw..im not bashing any company i like both but how can u call tna copycats when wwe did the same thing..if eric bisoff never would have been an evil boos,vince would have never been an evil boos..without the nwo there would be no dx
    i ment to say evil boss not evil boos

boo..i know that he got it from eric

Junior Member nWo4Lifetwolfpackt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WWE does copy some things from WCW! Like DX was nothing , but an imitation of the NWO, but more clownish! And why doesn't anybody complain about gilbert! He was an WWE imitation of Goldberg! And maybe there are some storylines that WWE have today that is copied from WCW! I like WWE, but there are somethings that don't make it original and thats not good! So don't just complain about how TNA imitates WWE because WWE imitate somethings from other wrestling promotions! Not Just WCW! Also wasn't the Hardcore Title based on what ECW was about? EXTREME and Hardcore!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha Ha But Das Back Dem, Im Sure Nobody Used 2 B Online Talkn Abt It Back Den Lol. But Tna Tryed 2 Out Do Da Wwe By Doin Errything Da Wwe Already Did Ha Ha