Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do people complain that companies are receiving taxpayer money when companies

also pay corporate taxes? Are companies not taxpayers too?

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are taking our money and we are not recipients of corporate taxes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That makes absolutely no logical sense. I pay taxes, ergo I deserve $100+ billion dollars because I failed.

You'd be surprised at the effective corporate tax for a lot of high grossing business (some actually end up paying 0 taxes because of off shore tax havens.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    People like taking money

Downloads
    Uploads
    the Obama sheep only know what Obama says......so far the auto industry has lost hundreds of thousands of .."TAX PAYING" jobs.....smooth move Obama......way to go to force tax payers out of jobs....mot to mention the foreclosures created by those job losses........loaning them the money to keep those jobs till the banks decide to become a part of the economy again was....too far over the community organizers head.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    These company make billions of dollars in revenue. That is why the ceo's get paid millions of dollars. It is easy to find a huge army, but to find a general among the soldiers, that is a lot harder.

I don't see why the Democrats are getting pissed over it, they are the one who approve it in the bill they pushed for. Know they are denying it, and are playing dumb.

To me I don't think it is right also for them to get the bonus. I'm more mad about all the government and the politician is wasting. Billions!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes they are taxpayers. In fact they pay the second highest corporate income tax on the planet at 35%. Maybe the government shouldn't tax them at such a high rate. If they CUT their taxes they could compete globally and the auto workers could get higher pay and benefits WITHOUT going on strike. In fact if they repealed the 16th amendment and passed the Fair Tax we ALL would be better off.