Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do people complain about where they live?

Why don't they move? I am talking about the poeple that are able to move, complain about where they live, and still do not move?

Is this everywhere? I live in a small town, and so many poeple complain about it.

Younger generation. One's without family.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you say that the people are able to move im going to assume you mean that they have the resources to do it. A.K.A. Money.

They're just whiners.
    If the truth is that they can move, and they complain about it, but dont move, then obviously they must be just those annoying people who complain and complain but do nothing to change their own lives, and much more the bad things in the world.

Downloads
    Uploads
    People are essentially idealists and you may call them dreamers but they are wishing for an ideal world where the grass IS greener, the air IS fresher and the sky IS "bluer" if there was such a word but of course in an ideal world bluer would be a word because everything IS possible in an ideal world. That may not make much sense but then in an ideal world things don't necessarily have to make sense, as long as they are more desirable, more appealing than the things of the real world in which we live. Many people have no real wish to move but are quite simply lacking a sense of fulfilment or inner happiness in their lives and whether they complain to vent their frustration or to solicit sympathy from others, the fact remains that they will continue to complain until that void is filled. I am here today to tell you I found that fulfilment in Jesus 'cos he's the One who came that we might have life and that more abundantly. I'm not here to Bible-bash but I know eternal life doesn't start at the end of our days, it starts today.

Junior Member insertcoolnamehere's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i'll tell you something.............

those that always complain and blame the neighbors/traffic/demographic/weather etc.will always find something wrong with their new town, too. in short, the problem isn't where they live, it's them. and they rarely change.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most people aren't able to move, or at least they feel that they aren't able to move, because of their job, their children, their extended families, etc. I'm not exactly sure what population of people you are referring to here, but for most people it's just not that easy to pick up and move somewhere.

Also, the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side. Sometimes people need things to complain about in order to get them through the day.