Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Why do people complain about the Patriots "easy" schedule?

First I have to say... just because teams didn't do well last year doesn't mean they won't do well this year. Even though the Pats schedule appears to be very easy... it could wind up being one of the toughest depending on how teams perform. Alot of the teams they face could be very good with a few minor adjustments. I hope the schedule ends up being hard... I don't want them to simply just breeze through the season with no competition. If that were the case the team would be shellshocked once they hit the playoffs. A tough schedule prepares a team for the grit and hit of the playoffs when a team has to go against the leagues best. That's my theory on why the Colts and Peyton Manning haven't been as successful as they could be. For most of Manning's career he's gone against some of the weakest pass defenses in the regular season only fall apart against some of the leagues best in the playoffs. You need challenge to prepare you for the best the NFL has to offer.

GO PATS!!

Wow... really? People still insisting on the Pats cheating? Really? It's about to be a new season... the whole thing was put to rest last year and we're bringing it up again? Ok... whatever makes you feel better. You just keep telling yourself that when the Pats win the superbowl and your sitting at home wondering why when your coach videotaped it didn't help them win. ;-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    They will probably cheat in all of the games, and win at least 13 of them. I hate stupid Bill Billicheat. That arrogant punk!

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's because they have the easiest division to play in which basically gives them 6 wins...also they play teams that weren't even good last year and probably won't be any better this year...and they cheat!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The problem is people keep forgetting that there aren't schedule makers anymore. Sure the Patriots schedule appears easy, but that is just how things go with the rotating schedule.