Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member fruitinspector007's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do people complain about other races? It seems hypocritical..?

Fact: When you are either disenfrachised, disgruntled, or unemployed you start running your mouth about how everyone is messing up your opportunities.

Question: Why do white guys COMPLAIN about black guys who COMPLAIN about lack of opportunity?

It seems the only white guys who complain in yahoo answers are guys unsatisfied with their jobs (just like their black counterparts who have NO job). I know, cause they always use it as justification....you know...'Its not sweet where I am either'.

Point and Fact: Where are the white guys who make 60K+ (single) or 100k (married) who EVEN CARE about what some unemployed, disenfranchised, and disgruntled black man is saying. I'll also add that is why black people continue to do it and get away with it...because it is a general non-issue with the majority whites who work CUSHY jobs. They obviously realize blacks do it cause they have nothing..why do these yahoo guys not do the same?
    is it hypocritical for white people to COMPLAIN that someone is COMPLAINING if they only COMPLAIN when are in close to the same position as that person. You people cannot read or maybe I'm simple stupid for asking a question who don't know how to answer.

And monster...I did not justify complaining about whites. Ask your own question about the issue if you would like. It was a question about being hypocritical. You doofs bag me when I rant and dont ask a question...let me return the favor. Answer a simple question. If you do not know which...read above and answer the question in the first line.
    Thank you for the ministry guys...please..someone answer my question....?
    Wouldn't call them useless, but thanks for a straight answer.

heretohelp
    simple...... Useless people normally blame others for their unsuccessful life.

shane
    This is America, chum, people have the right to complain about anything. Why are you wasting time complaining about other people's complaints?

cookie monster
    Well, you are complaining about whites, so I guess what you are REALLY saying is that it is wrong and hypocritical to complain about other races, unless you are complaining about white people.