You ever noticed that no matter what it is...people will always look for something to complain about?

Usually I don't care unless I see hypocrysy. A doublestandard of any kind. Otherwise...I'm pretty cool about it and let you all complain.

I;ve noticed so many people complain about Obama...on both sides.

What I like to say is for McCain supporters.....just let the man do his thing. He may end up being th better choice. Have some faith.

For Obama supporters...stop acting like fanatics...others have a right to not vote for who they want to without explaining it to you. Your candidate won. That's great.
But...having blind faith is as bad as having no faith. Obama works for the people. Not the other way around.

Some Presidents forget that and do whatever they like without concern for others. In a way ,..the McCain supporters would be needed to keep him honest.

Personally...I like to give Obama a chance. I would like to see him succeed and clean up the mess.

But I also know that power corrupts. That's why we need congress and the judicial system as well as the voters to keep an eye on things.

Anyway...can't we all just get along?

let's keep it clean and mature.