Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do people complain about going to prison for smoking marijuana when it is...

...against the law? I am a firm believer in the law. If you break it knowingly then you get punished. Why do people break the law then complain about the punishment. P.S I am in the middle ground of the marijuana issue. If something is illegal then i don't do it or touch it. But I am not for it or against it. If it is legalized cool, if it is not then follow the law and stop complaining about your punishment. Why do people break the law and complain about their punishment

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe they 1) don't think it should be against the law or 2) they take the signal that illegal immigrants are not much bothered so no other law is going to be enforced or 3) both.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because the police are spending their time arresting people for smoking weed who are doing no harm other than the fact that they are smoking weed while there are people driving drunk and causing accidents and there are women being raped on the street. It's nuts for someone to even go to jail for smoking weed in the first place unless they are promoting it and doing it in the middle of a highly populated/busy place. If they are quiet and not in people's face I believe people should be allowed to smoke. The same reason people should be allowed to drink for enjoyment. Some people want a release that doesn't totally fuck them up and weed can serve that purpose. When smoking weed is being compared to much worse crimes there is something wrong.