Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do people complain about "being in their face" when you try to bring

down their arguments? Cop out?
    @Joe in Texas

You are very "in your face" when it comes to demeaning gays, or when you want to say that gays don't deserve to have so and so.

What you expect me to be quiet about it and just take it because you can dish it? That's what I won't do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "being in their face"

Code word for:

"having the audacity to be gay when I don't approve of your being gay"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because you are telling them they are wrong.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea what your talking about fool.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anal fissures
    Reduced lifespan
    Hemorrhoids
    50% more likely to contract AID's (CDC)
    Higher rates of domestic violence
    Anywhere from 350 to 500 relationships in a lifetime (can't hold a relationship for ****)
    And for being a relatively small percent of the population we see them everywhere in hollywood and harassing our military. (AKA annoying attention whores) Also proven by your spamming of your bullshit on YA.
    You guys are ******-up get help

Downloads
    Uploads
    That would be a very strange complaint for online arguments.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you people do realize, that if this were 100 years in the past, this guy would be getting the same hate speech about his avatar if it showed a black person...

...if only black people could be black in private...it's so much easier to hate them when I don't actually have to see or meet one of them.

Edit:

That's the true problem with conservatives...they are truly afraid that if we allow people to be openly gay (or black for that matter), then society will have no other option than to accept them...they DO NOT want this to happen...let it be known.

Edit:

just to clarify, most conservatives have been brainwashed into thinking that blacks are equal (sometimes it's hard to overcome reason)...so, generally speaking, they will not come out against blacks (and, in general, I don't think they are racist)...my only point, which should be obvious, and will be in about 10-20 years (hopefully less), is that their hatred for homosexuals is no different from past conservatives' hatred for blacks.

Final Edit:

I don't know why I looked at this question (I think I was thinking there would be more details)...but frankly, I don't understand how the conservatives sniffed out that you were gay and that this was a "gay" question...I didn't even notice your avatar until I read someone's post...I guess that's how naive I am.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you should get out of their face. Are you trying to intimidate them? Surely you can beat their argument without being rude. Or maybe you can't. I have no idea.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your avatar speaks for itself as it should be. Now stop being so emotional because people respond to it. Your doing exactly what I said gays do.....advertise yourself like your up for a bidding process to see who gets to take you home for the night. You market yourself and wear your gayness on your sleeve like some sale poster offering weekend discounts.
    ===> DUDE, LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR.
    Then you get bent when people have troubles with your posts? Getting in their face on the web is a new one on me....and bring down their arguments? How about listening to others instead of thinking your opinion is the only worth talking about.

Ignorance is purely getting in the face of someone who's resenting it confuses you. It's not the resentment that should be your concern, it's your confusion from it that should give a moment of pause. A moment you apparently don't realize. That's your worst problem.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you know of any heterosexuals on the YA politics section with two naked straight people in each other's arms as their avatar?

Your very account is "in your face"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast