the military…..? Why do people come to this board, post something ignorant or hateful against the military, and then get mad when they are attacked or people disagree with them?
Like this question? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmhAMqDzhUu_WG.f3V_1V42qDH1G;_ylv=3?qid =20100604091849AAIteNy

There have been countless others recently this morning too. People don’t know their basic facts concerning ranks, branches or bases….yet get on here and make broad assumptions (which are false) or rant about crap they know nothing about…..then they get angry when people disagree with them, point out there are wrong or tell them to go away? I love it when people don’t understand the differences between the branches but then get angry when people clearly point out they are wrong. What is with people? Why come to this board and then get mad when your anti-military rant or inexperienced statements are attacked or shot down? Are people just looking for validation or for us to tell them how smart they are instead of wanting to hear the truth?

Anyone with half a brain would realize, you do not go into the snake pit and then get surprised when you are bitten.

Hollyyyyyy, STFU. I see you have your multiple accounts going to attack Early.
Who cares about my level? Holly, get a life. You are a loser.
Holly, seriously. Shut up. You are ridiculous. You are always so angry on here. It is no coincidence that everyone of your answers on every question is a rant and attacking others. Such an angry bitter child you are.