Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    because they can do both - 1.first they can afford it -2. then they realize what it cost them after they spend the money.

Downloads
    Uploads

Why do people buy more stuff, then complain about money.?

I know that people need to by stuff like groceries, gas, and necessities. But what I don't get is buy a $800 dollar shoe, then complain about the credit card bill. Also why do celebrities make things SO expensive, like Gucci, Juicy Couture, etc. But yet make so much millions.

6th grader use small words. ;-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    just some of them-It's a type of people, it's the way of their brain is hardwired. they also aren't a good listener type of people-Talks a lot. They value friends a lot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to be one of those people. Wanting stuff I couldn't afford, so I charged it.

Eventually I figured out that the new stuff I was buying only brought happiness for a few days, but the credit card bill stayed with me for years.

Nowadays I'm pretty frugal unless it's something that I will buy and use all the time. Even then, I only buy it if I can pay for it then. Except for a car anyway. But even that I put 20% down and am financing over 4 years, compared to the zero down and 6 or even 7 year auto loan.

Downloads
    Uploads
    they are in the habit of spending, they think they should spend more then they earn so that they can be seen in those $800 shoes. Those people don't know much about money except that they want more things and it takes money to get all of those things. Do you want money? I suggest you learn about money. Learn about economics and finances.
    That's how celebs keep their status. That's how they keep their millions comming in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I used to be one of those people. Wanting stuff I couldn't afford, so I charged it.

Eventually I figured out that the new stuff I was buying only brought happiness for a few days, but the credit card bill stayed with me for years.

Nowadays I'm pretty frugal unless it's something that I will buy and use all the time. Even then, I only buy it if I can pay for it then. Except for a car anyway. But even that I put 20% down and am financing over 4 years, compared to the zero down and 6 or even 7 year auto loan.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh you are soooooooooo right.

I know I'm guilty. My credit cards are up there. Not maxed, but up there. I feel like an idiot every time I pay the bill, but I haven't changed my ways. I'm not buying Gucci, but I'm still spending more than I should. Stupid, I know.

It's possibly human nature to want to accumulate more than we "need." The basics are food, clothing and shelter. We could live as the pioneers but it's Highly unlikely.