Ok, so I have been dating my now fiancee for 2 years I asked her to marry me xmas of last year and she accepted. This is the problem I am so heated right now. We argue almost every other day and for stuff that somtimes I ask my self WTF!!!. Example this morning, she usually wakes up early takes a shower and gets ready cool, the other night I told her that I need to be at work 30 mins earlier as I am in training and if she wants me to drop her off at work as I usually do than we need to wake up real early b/c she goes into work at 8:30. That night she takes a shower and I ask, maybe for verification, "why did you take a shower tonight instead of morning like you do" she replied, "so I can curl my hair in the morning. I thought as she knew i needed to arrive early to work the next day she was cutting out time. That morning I woke up and took a shower. I woke up at 7:05 AM and took a shower for not that long got at at 720 Am she than hoped in the restroom and took a shower herself..... OK not a problem. I than came up around 735 after she already hoped out and said "babe I need to leave soon" long story short, she got mad at me b/c as she says "you know I take a shower in the morning why did you take longer in the bathroom". To me WTF!!!! are you serious. I knew that she would get mad at me but kind of hoped she wouldnt. Tonight we argued b/c at my work I expressed an experince I had about choking. I was choking one day and she was drunk that night that she really did not help me, I mean I saw myself falling to the ground...... I am alive tho!! but to me its somthing that if some one hasnt experinecd it or seen it they wouldnt know what to do so whatever. She sat there while I told her my work of the day with her head down and eyes to the ground as if I scorned her like a dog and she does this all the time.... So it gets my upset b/c I feel like an asshole and guilty for mentioning anything example, anything that has to do with girls good or bad, past experince, dreams, etc. Now, I feel that I have all rights expressing my experince and sharing it as we were in training for helping a choking victim... I was stupid enough to tell her about my day so she made me feel like an asshole. I asked her why does she do this to me and she says, "to me its like if you see some guy touching me and do nothing about it" I told her that its not comparible to that. She says that she feels ashamed of that incident and thats why she does it I understand but why make me feel guilty for mentioning it, I didnt mention her I mentioned an experince. She continued about how she feels and nothing else. So I was tired of trying to explain myself to her where thats when I relized I did not have to explain myself to her!!!!! We walked away and did not speak for an hour or so. Later I felt bad and made her some food as a peace offering, thought it went well.... However, an Hour later she came storming down asking me about 2 girls that I friended in facebook I knew them since elementary and middle school, we are 5 years apart in age me and my fiancee.. meaning I knew them before her, I tried to explain to her but she than accused me of looking for some one in facebook and that I stopped looking for her as I couldnt find her, where Im like where in the fuck does facebook have a tracker for that type of activity, than accusses me of not calling her enough "like before" b/c I am out smoking and flirting with middle age woman who have children the same age of me IM 24 DAMMIT. I was unable to call her today b/c I didnt have 2 breaks like always but I did call her for my 30 min lunch. I would like to sit down and eat peacfully but she expects me to stay on the phone with her and talk to her while I eat out in the freezing cold. I am in training so the room that I am in is also the lunch room, brake room, and there are 10 other ppl so no I dont find its peacful to eat and talk to her while there are 10 other ppl. So I tell her that I will call her back during my 2nd break which I do. She than accusses me of calling her for only a brief mintue during my lunch break even tho I have 30 mins...OK DAMMIT 30 mins I have time to one use the bathroom...... get my lunch...... eat my lunch.......and get myself ready for the rest of the training......did I mention use the bathroom........ But she has all rights to get angry at me and I should just feel her pain... WTF... I am done for tonight.. Please let me know