Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do married men complain so much?

Honestly? How come most of the yahoo answers from men on here always complain about their wives, how they arent attractive, how they lie to them, how so many men come across as being miserable being married...

Are you all being jerks and joking? Or are you serious? if you are serious, then why the hell did you get married?

Are any men out there happy being with their wives? Any men actually happy being married? Are any married men actually IN LOVE with their wives still? Why does everyone sound like its a death sentence? If you didnt want to be tied down to someone for the rest of your lives, why didnt you just remain an eternal bachelor?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are so right.

I've always been puzzled by men who marry and then keep dating and cheating. I don't think they'll ever be content with one women. They're little Peter Pan's who should have stayed single instead of leaving a wreckage trail of little kids with broken hearts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In my marriage, it seems like the role has switched, he still makes more money and brings home the bacon but I can honestly say he whines a lot but I believe that he is happy in our marriage. Our roles have just switched, hes more of the touchy feely, wanna hold hands and feed each other grapes and I'm more of the one to have my distance and cuddle but not all the time, we have three kids and I'm the main care giver. I know that he's madly in love with me cause he tells me all the time but yes does complain about the lack of sex but come on, sex life with three kids, not that easy for a mom.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Uh, people come here to complain and talk about their problems. That's generally what this website is all about. And if you think that it's just husbands biatching it up on yahoo answers then you should have your eyes checked.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Perhaps it hasn't occurred to you that this is a Q&A site.. People who are happily married have no reason to come to this site and complain....

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are a lot more women on here than men, complaining about their spouse.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my wife very much! We have been married 14 years and I want to spend more time with her then I get to. I look forward to growing old with her. She is a wonderful wife and awesome mother too. I wish there were more ways to let her know how much I love her and appreciate her! I wish there were more hours in the day that we could spend together. She is just a wonderful woman!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you answered your own question here. Wives complaining, lieing, unattractive now....and you wonder why usmen complain. Myself, I couldnt put up with the cheating whore. Now you understand?

Downloads
    Uploads
    My husband likes being married and still loves me (we are together 21 years). Unfortunately the feeling is no longer mutual.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Men haven't cornered the market on nagging and complaining. For every man, there's a woman somewhere that's sick of his sh*t too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast