Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
    Junior Member Unconventional Rhea's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do many black Americans complain about racism when they are generally more...

...racist? Often you hear this of course not all. But there is a lot of anti white stuff going on and most of it is far far more extreme than the KKK or neonazis can a) get away with and b) produce. This i feel is the biggest threat, the most evil is ideas and this type of idea is encouraging genocide. This is really unconstructive, if everyone gets the idea blacks hate whites for being white of course you will get the response that whites will hate blacks for being black. Duh! I thought we grew out of this negative cycle after the Commies collapsed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe we will get past the racism when we learn to keep it personal. Generalizing based on the many only keeps me from listening to the individual in front of me. We might have problems from the actions of many, but healing happens one on one, up close and personal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this is a most sensible question and I agree with you completely. My answer? Human nature, I suppose. There are so many many people who have no idea whatsoever about human equality and kindness and closeness to God.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All over the world, there are more racism against black people than racism against white man.

I presume you are white. If you and I have the same qualifications in front of the same job, be sure that you'll get that job and not me. People even in our century are still with that perception of white man are the best and black are slave! Including some black people themselves!

What you see as racism against white is just a response, black people anger, due to all the racism they are subject to.

I believe that if the "white word" political system change then what you called racism against white will stop! This is because I do not think that, black believe that white people shouldn’t exist in this word in the way that some white people used to believe it against black people!

Black love white people but white people just hate them through the system that is designed to help white and kill black !

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweetie, when you speak you show your ignorance. Black people DO NOT hate white people. And I have a question, how many days have you been black? How do you know racism isn't alive? Unless you've walked in a black person's shoes for a lifetime, then you'll never know. Ofcourse it is easy for you to say. You never were beaten, segragted and thought of as an "animal". Sure haven't, so please, quit it. Black people are resistant to whites because be honest. When you see a black man you wouldn't probably have the same first impression of him as you would a white man. So honey think before you speak. Because me being a young, Georgia grown 21 year old, still see confederate signs in the southern part of my state. I know from your perspective it makes sense. But from mine as a young, black woman. Find it not racist, but misunderstood.

Downloads
    Uploads
    discrimination of any kind -race,gender,age etc should not have any place in our society today.

Downloads
    Uploads
    some people are not very nice are they, racism is wrong yes, but using your race to get an easier ride is also wrong.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The fact that the KKK gets mentioned so often shows complete ignorance, the KKK has generally been defunct for about 30 years and isn't even taken seriously by other white terrorist organisations. Black people are much more likely to be killed by other black people.

MAMii SO R3AL - If your 21 and have been beaten and segregated, then I suggest you go to the police.