Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member InfiniteDevilMachine's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do a lot of girls say they want a good guy, then choose a bad guy over...

...him and complain? A lot of girls(not all) I have seen do this. If you want to date an arsehole, that's fine. But why say you want a good guy then complain when you pick an arsehole?

My guess is that these girls secretly like being treated badly so they have something to talk about with their girl friends while doing their hair and nails =].

Downloads
    Uploads
    because normally the arseholes are better looking

Downloads
    Uploads
    For most girls they want a confident guy and some one that comes up to her and asks her out appears to be just that. The nice guy who is "only a friend" is too nice to make a move because he wants to maintain a good relationship. If he asks her out and she says no then it is awkward. This means that she will never know how the "friend" feels about her. It is only later that the "Confident" guy becomes the ********. Then The girl feels trapped because she holds on to the good parts of the relationship.

Eventually we snap out of it. I did. I used to date very bad men and now I am married to a deputy. He is the best man I have ever known. Oh and most of my friends love him too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    idk, it kind of pisses me off though....

Downloads
    Uploads
    idk, it kind of pisses me off though....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think someone has had a bad experience...am I right? It is called "making mistakes" and those girls will eventually realise their mistake...maybe when it is too late! The important thing is that you find a nice girl that makes you happy and treats you well. If these girls choose those types of girls then they don't seem that smart and you deserve better. Be patient and you will end up happy unlike those girls.

Downloads
    Uploads
    not all girls are like that, the girls that are worth getting are hard to find. that makes life fun and intersting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    While I agree some people do like to attract drama and negativity, it isn't for fun. It's sad but people don't know how to be treated. They want to be treated well, but find themselves with the same losers over and over. Why? For one, it is what they know, it's how they are treated. Finding a good mate would involve change. Even though it is better for them to change, people will continue to make the same mistakes over and over.

So don't lose heart, and don't change being a good person. There are good women out there too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don’t think it’s that girls like the “bad boys” they just like the boys that give them the chase, and usually cocky, arrogant guys do that. So if you are a good guy, my advice would be act confident, and don’t always tell the girl what she wants to hear...keep her on her toes!