Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

why do jewish people complain all the time?

they are sooooooo damn annoying in restaurants, im a waiter and they always complain about the tinnyest things ever and then they give the worst tip ever
    they are stereotypes for a reason they are not totally random like all black people are good athletes........this is true my entire family is extremely athletic
    fuck you guys jewish people do complain all the time you gay ass motha f ucka's

also i would just like to say that i am an excelent waiter and i even got recognized as the best waiter in NYC

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've known jewish people all my life - and although it's always wrong to generalise, I would say that as a group they are the most happy, contented, optimistic people I know.

Maybe you're just a really bad waiter?