They are complaining about one disallowed goal. It wasnt even a goal either. The U.S. had TWO clear goals that were disallowed. And we still made it through quit whining Pizza People!!
Kent k are u British. Someone is probably cranky because they piece of crap team didnt win th group.
Kent K r u british. Your probably cranky because your piece of crap team didint win the group.
Lara must be Italian because AWWW your mad too. Haha

Kent go take it up with your stupi little queen. And Lara wouldnt it be strange if you support Germany over England. Italy did something like that two I can't remember when *cough World War TWO COUGH*
Ok Lara tjhe oil spill is going way too far actually you can blame the British for not cleaning it up its their responisbility. Blame those stupid Brits. And the reason tahts going to far is because Im from Louisisan the state where it happened and now I wont be able to go duck hunting because of those stupid brits. Ilive in the big city (New Orleans) but the habitats affected by the spill are in my heart my ancestors and now my relatives live there.