Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do islamists complain only about hijab bans in the West and behave as if...

...they're victimized? by racist white people when they know hijab and niqab are also banned in many so called "muslim countries". Think for example Tunesia and Turkey, Syria that just banned niqab and will one day ban regular hijab hopefully...Egypt which tries to restrict niqab etc.

Hijab really is looked down upon as very low class or extremist in many muslim countries themselves. Even my grandmother and aunts who are still muslims say only a "servant girl" or a "terrorist" would wear it and they are right. If you visit these countries you will see the only women who willingly wear it are illiterates, villagers, terribly insecure women, or ones who hold terrorist beliefs and wish to install shariah law.

Why do the Islamists complain only about France, Belgium, Netherlands, UK etc...Can they not accept that their nazi type symbols are not welcome in any civilized country? East or West? People for the most part have no problem having arabs or turks or persians or whatever ethnic group in the west, it's just the extremism they reject! Is assimilation really to much to ask?

Islamists can always move to Ksa or Iran if they love to oppress themselves or hate their bodies so much and I am sure they'll love to discover the racism and restrictions they come across there...maybe then islam and hijab will no longer be so appealing...
    I'm not a christian harriet. I'm a Syrian atheist thanks!

Junior Member HarrietPilkington's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh pack it in. if you are a christian you are subscribing to the same rubbish only in a different format