Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do guys act the way they do?(vent)?

This doesnt need a straight answer but i mean my boyfriend is really sweet one day, like e makes me dinner and buys me things and other things that make me feel wanted and important to him and then the next he acts like a total duche that doesnt want to have anything with me and he goes off saying he was just out of that day. I usually just blow it off and forget and forgive. Should i keep on doing this or should i move on?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, what's going on in his life? Is he under a lot of stress? How new/old is your relationship?

My boyfriend does the same thing at times. One day he will be very very attentive. The next he barely speaks to me and is testy...but, then again, he is a med student and under a LOT of stress with school, so I don't take it personally. Maybe your man is stressed about something. Is he actually nasty to you? Or does he just need space at times?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Confront him about it. Give him 3 strikes after that. if he does it 3 more times after you warned him, leave. It may be the way he is, a split personality or something

Or it could be the fact that women often get bored and leave if the guy is nice to them all the time...I've heard that women are attracted to jerks and what-not because it excites them, so yea

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's suffering from a man-period, probably because the Patriots lost to the Saints last night.

Tell him to take a Midol and he'll feel better.