Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do GOPers whine about how Cain "is being treated by the press"?

But love it when people like "Clinton" who they bash all the time, was "treated by the press" after the Lewinsky scandal? What makes them think that they are BETTER and that they should get some sort of a free ride by the press who are doing their jobs???! They all whine over those "gotcha questions", Palin, Cain, Romney, Grinch, Perry etc etc etc! When you are caught up in something like a sex scandal, you are FAIR bait no matter what party letter is behind your name pfft. If Cain didn't do it, then his phone number and calls from it at "4 AM" in the morning shouldn't be on that woman's phone, and Cain's wife should KNOW about the woman but she didn't! Look it up, it's in the news, Mrs. Cain knew NOTHING about ole sneaky Herman giving that chick MONEY! He's busted plain and simple!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not object to how Cain is being treated, I just wish the media would do the same on the left.

Tom Brokaw said on the night Obama was elected "...and we know so little about this guy". What an admission of a complete failure on his part to do his main job (i.e. learn and tell us about all of the candidates).

Barney Frank's boyfriend ran a prostitution ring out of their DC home!!! Barney Frank had all the parking tickets of their clients fixed. And yet, very little was said about it, and he was elected over and over again. Cain does some immoral acts and get constant attention, Frank breaks several laws and very little is said. He just announced his retirement, and the media wrote glowing reviews.

I am not a GOPer. I voted for Clinton twice. I like to vote for the best candidate, but lately we learn very little to nothing about the liberal candidates. Thank goodness for Fox News. The left hates them, but they are often the first to reveal data about candidates on the left. Usually, and begrudgingly, the mainstream media does finally report the same news, but they bury it as much as possible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Victimization issues. The right wing media makes sure their listeners/readers/viewers think there is no other source that is reliable or trustworthy other than theirs because it ensures they keeps their audience.