Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do girls complain about dating jerks when they choose who they date...

...and who they ignore? Serious question. I really don't understand it. Why is "excitement" and "thrill" so important that girls are willing to put up with an absolute asshole in order to get it?

Junior Member PineappleShortcake's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of the gals who are really into jerks are kinda jerky themselves. Why do guys choose to chase girls who chase jerks when they choose who they ask out? Attraction is hard to ignore, but people learn from experience and start to sort it all out after a while. Clearly, you want to date the girls you want to be with for a reason...right? Well, girls come with all sorts of personalities, and some of the girls are jerks too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only dysfunctional women prefer jerks and bad boys. They usually end up getting pregnant by them as well ending up as single moms. Just weed those women out. A girls choice in guys tells a lot about what type of person they are. Trust me you aren't missing out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well sometimes I'll think my boyfriend is being a jerk, and he probably thinks I'm being a bitch sometimes. We are only human and we do do things that piss eachother off. At the same, we have been together a long time and the good qualities outweigh the bad. Most girls complain like that because they want someone to tell them that they are right, and that their bf was being a jerk.